Lockheed Martin Property Analyst Senior in Edwards Air Force Base, California
Description: In this position, you will be responsible for implementing and administering the LM Aeronautics Property Management system for the Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) F-35 Program at Edwards AFB, California. Create Property Management processes and procedures, physically identify assets with an asset number, create property records, conduct periodic inventories, submit required property reports, and conduct self-assessments. Coordinate customer property system analysis and provide necessary corrective actions to maintain an approved property system. Ensure property is disposed of in accordance with contractual regulations and company procedures. You will use your strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as it relates to property administration. Assist in the management of the Edwards OT&E Warehouse. Learn and utilize the Industrial Financial System (IFS) Database, for management of asset issue, receipt and shipment. Receive direction from the onsite Logistics Manager, however will work with minimal supervision and in a warehouse environment.
Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
Must possess at a minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
1. Experience managing Government and Contractor acquired property in accordance with company policies and FAR and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) applicable to property management (e.g., FAR 52.245-1, DFAR 252.211.7007, etc.).
2. Experience reading and interpreting Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) verbiage on import/export property management covering both US and Foreign Partners.
3. Experience coordinating with Item Managers, Supply Service Providers, and Maintenance Logistics Support Manager on logistics issues.
4. Experience with such processes as acquisition, identification, movement, reports, inventory, utilization and disposition of property material.
5. Experience with government supply chain management and property accounting systems.
6. Experience and knowledge of FAR, DFAR, Plant Clearance Automated Re-utilization Screening System (PCARSS) and Lost Theft, Damage and Destruction (LTDD) Programs and processes.
7. Experience with LM Property Accountability System (PARS2).
8. Expert-level proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
1. Experience with Fifth Generation Aircraft Supply Chain and Property Management Systems.
2. Experience with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
3. Experience in processing Return Material Authorization (RMA) through Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) and knowledgeable in processing shipments of reparable assets to Source of Repair (SOR) and/or local disposal.
4. Capable of rapidly assimilating and utilizing multiple versions of asset controlling software and programs.
5. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work environment.
6. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and inventories.
7. Self-starter, with ability to build and maintain positive work relationships.
8. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Action Requests (ARs) initiation through to resolution including coordination efforts with various subject matter experts within Lockheed Martin.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.